"When you think of major cities in Japan, there's Tokyo to the East, and Osaka and Kyoto to the west. Naturally, people of different cultural values and dispositions go hand-in-hand with different places.
Here, we'll cover the differences between residents of eastern and western Japan."
1. When buying clothing...
2. Criteria for being popular with the ladies
3. When having caught a cold...
4. Being filmed on television
5. The meaning of "I'll try to make it."
6. Pretending that you're shooting someone
"Isn't it neat how personality traits differ for residents of various areas?
We sincerely hope you enjoy communicating with Japanese people during your travels."